As I look back on the year 2016, five favorite M/C/C moments come to mind.
1. CPS HR has been a longstanding client of ours. In 2016, we helped them launch their inaugural Talent Management Conference by extensively promoting their conference with public relations, social media, online advertising, sales promotion and direct mail/email blast programs. The event was an amazing success and attendance is expected to increase by 33 percent for this year’s conference.
In addition, CPS HR has reached more than 172,000 people organically across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus through our efforts. As a result, they are interacting with more than 3,650 followers in their market and are enjoying an average engagement rate of 1.9 percent across all platforms.
2. Also in 2016, our relationship with Texas Instruments has continued to flourish, and we look forward to working with them in 2017.
3. Another favorite moment was the hyper-targeted ad campaign for CyrusOne. This campaign included fixed outdoor, mobile outdoor, broadcast radio and TV along with digital programs like geo-targeted messaging, online sites, geo-nets, retargeting, digital video as well as paid and organic social media.
We blanketed the target audiences with 22 million impressions and positioned CyrusOne front and center with its best prospects. The first half launch of the campaign delivered a 220 percent ROI!
4. My fourth favorite moment was with one of our other clients, Property Damage Appraisers, Inc. We started their rebranding process in the fourth quarter of 2014 and completely repositioned the company and its brand. Once the rebranding process was complete, we developed and executed a comprehensive integrated marketing communications plan that included public relations, social media, website creation and development along with advertising and promotional programs.
In 2016, PDA’s web traffic reached all-time highs. We saw an average of 32,284 sessions per month on the site, which was a 16 percent increase from 2015. We also improved their visibility with a new advertising program that totaled more than 3.3 million impressions, 2,760 clicks and 25,500 desired actions on the PDA site. Finally, through an integrated media relations and social media program, we generated more than 1,400 pieces of press coverage including 14 featured articles and grew the company’s LinkedIn followers by 29 percent. PDA was also named a Tech Titans award finalist.
The comprehensive marketing communications program has helped position PDA as the undisputed leader in its market category!
5. Finally, my other favorite moment was celebrating our 30th year in business. It is pretty amazing! I really want to thank all of our clients and the people we’ve worked with during the last 30 years. There are so many terrific people and many we are still working with today. I have developed great friendships with many of them. It has truly been a pleasure to be a partner with you and your companies.
And to the employees of M/C/C, WAY TO GO! Your commitment and dedication to our clients and doing great work is reflected in the results we achieve for them. I am just happy to be a part of this great agency.
These have been some of the great moments for us in 2016, and I can’t wait for 2017!