Coordinator, Paid Search Operations
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to build your career Mod Op is it. We have a position for someone who is a quick study, organized, detail-oriented and is anxious to make a mark on the agency and the industry. You will build your digital marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency clients.
The coordinator, paid search operations supports the Digital Campaigns team at Mod Op by:
- Managing and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Baidu and other search platforms for a variety of clients, including those in the B2B space
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
You'll need a bachelor's degree, 1-2 years of experience in communications including paid search, and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must love solving problems and despise the slow lane. Experience with Google Ads, Baidu, the Google Search Ads 360 search management platform and clients in the B2B tech space is a plus.
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement. To apply, please forward your resume to Mike Crawford, firstname.lastname@example.org