Coordinator, Digital Campaigns Operations
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to build your career Mod Op is it. We have a position for someone who is a quick study, organized, detail-oriented and is anxious to make a mark on the agency and the industry. You will build your digital marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency clients. In this dual role, the coordinator, digital operations supports the Digital Campaigns team at Mod Op by:
- Interacting with the agency account and media teams to implement digital ad and paid search programs
- Generating online media placement tracking
- Managing and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Baidu and other search platforms for a variety of clients, including those in the B2B space
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage keyword lists and provide creative copy suggestions
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and other paid search and media initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate paid search and paid media results and performance across the major communications channels
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
You'll need a bachelor's degree, experience in communications or business and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must love solving problems and despise the slow lane. Experience with Google platforms (Google Ads, Analytics, Search Ads, Campaign Manager) and social platforms is a plus.
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement.
Please forward your resume to Carly DeBrow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mod Op is a fast-rising full-service agency with offices in New York, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles, Portland and Panama City, Panama. Our vision is to become one of the most impactful and innovative agencies in the world. And with clients like Microsoft, Nike and Fender, we make it fun.