Specialist, Paid Social Operations
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to build your career, Mod Op is it. We have a position for someone who is a quick study, organized, detail-oriented and is anxious to make a mark on the agency and the industry. You will build your digital marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency’s clients.
The coordinator, paid social operations supports the Digital Campaigns team at Mod Op by:
- Managing and performing daily account responsibilities associated with advertising on social platforms – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube - for a variety of clients, including those in the B2B space
- Application of best practices to paid social content
- Assistance with community management – monitoring and responding to comments
- Generate new paid social campaigns and monitor posts
- Generate client reporting for all major metrics and goals tracking
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the major platforms
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results
You'll need a bachelor's degree, 1-3 years of experience in paid social and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must love solving problems and despise the slow lane. Experience with implementing paid campaigns with social platforms and clients in the B2B tech space is a plus.
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement. To apply, please forward your resume to Mike Crawford, email@example.com