PR & Social Media Strategist
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to further your career, Mod Op Dallas is it. The strategist supports the PR and social team by:
- Providing counsel for strategy and execution in account planning
- Developing press releases and other messaging documents for clients
- Creating and implementing social media organic and paid strategies, including the development of weekly social media plans
- Media and blogger relations
- Accessing social media activity reports and provide input for improvement
- Assisting in the review process for client social plans, articles and press releases
- Writing pitches and reaching out to media contacts to secure interviews, articles and trade show speaking opportunities
- Monitoring client and competitor media coverage and report on findings
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of media lists
- Sharing expertise with clients, account managers, PR team members and agency staff
- Contributing to the agency blog on key industry topics
In addition, a top priority is contributing to the success of our clients as well as contributing to the creative and collaborative culture of the agency.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to three years of experience in a communications or public relations field
- Strong writing skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks at once
This position is for a self-starter. Ideal candidates will be proficient in AP style, and have content marketing and social advertising experience.
We've got you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. To apply, please forward your resume to Mike Crawford, email@example.com
About Mod Op Dallas, formerly MCC:
Mod Op is not purely one thing or the other. We're the modern, digital agency, the traditional Mad Men agency, the press-getting PR firm and social media innovators.
The brand story of Mod Op Dallas is one rooted in expertise, both in terms of our own industry and those of our clients. While we are a digital agency, we’re not bound by particular media. That’s one of the beauties of having so much experience. From analog to digital and traditional PR to social media, we have experts ready to give you the right mix of communications to reach your objectives.