If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to launch your career Mod Op is it. We are an agency on a fast growth track and we have a position for an Account Coordinator with a positive attitude and strong work ethic who can multi-task, is organized and ambitious. You will build your marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency clients. The Account Coordinator will develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, priorities, products/services and strategic communication plan. He or she is responsible for handling the administration and execution of specific projects and delivering work on time.
- Managing specific projects and programs with supervisor support
- Keeping team members and clients informed on project status
- Developing weekly status reports and monthly performance reports
- Compiling and communicating competitive information
- Initiating projects and scheduling tasks and deliverables
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and discussions
- Fielding and processing internal information requests
You'll need a bachelor's degree, 1-2 years of experience in communications and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must be self-motivated, dependable, crave responsibility, love solving problems and despise the slow lane.
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule.
Please forward your resume to Mike Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mod Op is a fast-rising full-service agency with offices in New York, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles, Portland and Panama City, Panama. Our vision is to become one of the most impactful and innovative agencies in the world. And with clients like Microsoft, Nike and Fender, we make it fun.