Digital Project Manager
Mod Op is a 360-degree, full-service advertising agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Portland, Dallas, Kansas City, and Panama City, Panama. We believe in teamwork, client collaboration, powerful storytelling, stunning design, and thoughtful problem-solving. We have a wide-array of capabilities and provide strategy, brand development, campaign ideation and production across all channels. Our clients represent a breadth of industries, and every project presents new and interesting challenges. We are committed to process, working smart and enjoying the work we do.
The Digital Project Manager works on projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion. They must ensure that all projects adhere to the required standards of budget, timeline and scope. They must also develop project plans that meet client needs with company goals, and coordinate team managers and personnel throughout all stages of the project.
- Develop a deep understanding of the projects; managing assigned projects with a clear understanding of business context, developing a deep understanding of cross-department synergies and dependencies
- Manage client communications and expectations
- Translate client requirements into interdepartmental requirements and vice versa
- Lead new project requirements gathering and analysis, write user stories and project documentation
- Work with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules, and contribute to the project estimation process
- Write and dissect SOWs, budgets and briefs
- Lead meetings with internal and external teams
- Proactively lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Provide reporting as necessary on project release plans, health, status, and risks.
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to circumvent while catering to demanding clients, knowing how to make them feel loved but also when to draw lines
- Risk assessment and proper escalation know-how
- You know how to bring out the best in a team within a collaborative environment
- Medical, dental and ancillary company sponsored benefits
- Company sponsored life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO benefit plus week off between Christmas and New Year's
- Professional development stipend
- Opportunity to travel between offices
- Talented coworkers and collaborative office culture
Please forward your resume to Carly DeBrow at email@example.com.