Digital Campaign Coordinator
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to launch your career MCC is it. We have a position for someone who is a quick study, organized, detail-oriented and is anxious to make a mark on the agency and the industry. You will build your digital marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency clients.
The coordinator supports the Digital Campaigns team at MCC by:
- Interacting with the agency account and media teams to implement digital ad programs
- Generating online media placement tracking
- Distribution of third-party ad tags to media outlets
- Confirmation of live programs
- Monitoring and reporting performance for ad placements
- Contributing to the creative and collaborative culture of the agency
You'll need a bachelor's degree, 1-2 years of experience in communications and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must love solving problems and despise the slow lane. Experience with Google Campaign Manager or other ad serving platforms is a plus.
MCC has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement.
To apply, please send your resume to Mike Crawford.
<< Back to Careers